Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Mission Week 29 Pocollay

 My old zone no longer exists and we as a mission we have half the leadership that we did and a lot more of responsibility. I have been pretty shaken up with conference and changes and I am very drained right now. I will write for this week tonight or someday this week when I can sit and gather my thoughts but right now no...My companion is leaving to an area that will be in my district. My new companion is Elder Naranjo(orange) He is from texas but his parents are from columbia! He is suppose to be a fantastic missionary. I look forward to working with him...


Elder Taylor and I are going to be okay, we just had two companions who were different.... I was watching the conference and I honestly started crying during the talk of Elder Holland.... I felt for a moment the burden that I had put on my mom... I thought about how much you are helping us and how much we depend on you and i thought much of how much I have failed to help you in your efforts to keep all of us afloat! it killed me...Honestly Mom you have a son WHO NEEDS YOU!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment