Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Mission Week 35, Arequipa: Mission Home

Big Changes happened and I am extremely overwhelmed but still keeping my head.


This Wednesday I got a call about my investigator who needed an interview however I was talking with the financial secretary Elder Carter. He asked me If I knew who he was... I did not and He told me who he was and said that I had an Emergency Change and I needed to be in the office the next day to start my training to replace him as the New Financial Secretary. I kinda said something to mom about how I would probably be skyping from the house In tacna unless I got a change or I was Called to the office to replace Elder Carter, I was completely joking. When He called me I was on the bus and almost started crying. 
 

This is going to be super hard and super challenging however it will be possible... They called me in because of my ability to use Microsoft Excel (Thankyou dad) and other reasons. I still am getting used to Arequipa and I got here the day before my birthday. I was super upset because I came to this brand new place on my birthday and nobody knew... but I quickly figured out that I am a missionary and Birthdays are not important. I have been trained in a little bit of things but I still feel like a fish out of water! I will be writing you guys on Saturdays now because in the office we have to work on workdays. I will most likely be here for the next six months.

 
Let me know how your week has been I love you guys a ton

No comments:

Post a Comment