Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Saturday, November 28, 2015

Mission week 37, Arequipa


We had BISCUITS AND GRAVY!!! :D
 
 
Here is my desk and the view that I have of Arequipa!

 




 

We have three baptisms today also I finished my training and I am officially the new fully trained financial secretary!

I am doing good I have about three minutes before we leave and I just finished 9 CAJAS :D

I am keeping super busy we have more missionary work than I have ever had before and we only have about 3 hours to do it. The only other time we have we are doing paper work. I have been working on closing the year with all the missions finances... Not fun... also renewing the contracts that we have with the office and the apartment where we live... My testimony has been growing and I am looking forward to Christmas! Although I cannot send the package home, also I cannot receive packages. The Post is on strike in Arequipa and close areas. It costs about $50 to send a single page letter it would cost upwards of $300 to send the package for Christmas, luckily people in the ward often go to the states and I could probably send it with one of them! I will let you know how it goes love you bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment