Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Monday, July 6, 2015

Mission Week Sixteen Moquegua


I have had a fairly tough week  but I am looking forward to the challenges of the mission. We only have so much time in the mission, only so much time to grow. I have always noticed a huge difference in the people who come back from their missions. At times I ask myself "am I changing the way the lordwould want me to change?" I have been taking a lot of things for granted on the mission. I give thanks in my prayers but I feel like I can still do more. It has helped motivate me during the hard times. I have never been the best at anything but I am giving my best to the lord.
 

I want to tell you how much Elder Guzman has helped me a lot in this change together that we have had and I still absolutely love Moquegua. Elder Guzman told me I was probably going to leave this change after you told me that I had accumulated some time here in Moquegua. I would be sad to leave but willing to go wherever I am needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment