Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Mission Week Twenty Moquegua


This Week has not been the most productive week We have had... My Companion and I have been taking turns being sick with the flu and more. Although we didn't have much time to leave and teach we had a lot of time to study the gospel! I was able to read a good portion of the Book of Mormon and sharpen up my Spanish! I realized How much being out Teaching helps with your testimony! It was much harder to keep the spiritual growth that I was having before when I was able to leave the room. The Blessings from the mission are huge and they are not easily won. It takes a ton of obedience and patience. I know that these two years will not be easy at times they will not be fun but they will be the best two years for my life!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment