Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mission Week Twenty Seven Pocollay


Today I was getting ready to leave and I thought do I have everything... I checked my pockets opened my backpack and looked inside the folder and Saw in the folder a few photos letters and a mirror. I spent five minutes looking at each photo of my friends and family and I felt like I was just sitting in a room spending time with each and everyone of You! That moment I said I have everything, but people are missing!!! I know there are more of you out there reading this blog who need to be in my folder wherever I go! For all the people in Peru to see! This folder Leaves with me in the morning and comes back with me at night! AND I NEED YOU WITH ME!!! It may not be much but I can always look at your smiling faces and remember the moments that are most important! You all have impacted me so much and I am who I am because of all of you! SO if your photo is not here send me one so I can Have you with me wherever I go! I am thinking about you! I love you! and I want you to keep you by my side every single day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment