Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Monday, September 14, 2015

Mission Week Twenty Six Pocollay


 
 
 
Elder Ancajima is my zone leader and this week we had divisions. I stayed in my area with Elder Ancajima and we had an amazing day! Elder Ancajima Has been in Tacna for his whole mission! A few changes he was in Arequipa but that does not stop everyone from calling him the Tacna Missionary. It was awesome because we were able to work with much of the old investigators and find a fairly large number of less active members and we have started teaching them all! Elder Ancajima is from Lima and he likes to listen to music! The whole time we were on divisions we were relating so many things to the gospel it was a very inspiring time and I was able to realize that being here in the mission makes my life after the mission better! Every moment i have here in the mission is making my life after the mission more satisfying. With Elder Ancajima I was able to express all of my worries and ideas in a constructive environment and I Grew spiritually and I definately have raised my expectations for pocollay and my mission!





No comments:

Post a Comment