Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Mission Week 57, Arequipa Mission Office


Hey Mom,

 

I want to say thanks again for that spiritual boost last week. This week was really hard... We have had a few emergencies come up and we have not been able to get out of the office as early as I would have liked too. I really miss Elder Holguín he changed my mission. I loved conference, I got tons of good notes! It was a lot of fun! I have lots of new Ideas for the new bulletin. I do not think that I told the family but I design the Bulletin of the mission. Its a laminate that has a list of all the people leaving and those who are coming in the changes. It also has a few spiritual thoughts and what the mission is focused on. They are going to have me design them until the end of my mission. I always thought that my skills in terms of art were nothing but it is a lot of fun and I enjoy it a ton! When I helped designed that one flyer I liked using the program! I could not believe how much fun it was. I will send you the bulletin so you can tell me how to improve also tell Maddy I want her to grade it and send me her remarks on how to improve it!


My companion loves to play chess, he thinks I know how to play chess hahahahaha. Funny thing the last time I played was in fourth grade in north star charter school. I beat him one time and the other time he beat me... He actually knows how to play chess... I guess I just have luck... I hate playing chess because I get super Nervous!!! I pit out!! Its so weird I can be Playing Paintball and I am completely calm not sweating a drop as someone is trying to shoot me in the face with a paintball that feels like a bee sting but I do not get jumped at all, HOWEVER playing a pointless plastic chess game MAKES ME PIT OUT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment