Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Monday, May 30, 2016

Mission Week 64, Ferroviarios


Adam fell that men might be and men are that they might have joy. 

 

We are here in this life to do what makes us happy. That is our purpose and the lord has given us the path. The gospel or the Good News, Is that path. We spend all of our time testifying of the teachings of the prophets and the lessons we learn in the scriptures and I have never been happier. Its never easy but it is always possible! I have seen lives change, I have seen relationships and families saved, I have seen hope come into the eyes of the people who live here in peru. I have seen my life change. I am not the same Shaw Tanner that left on the mission a very long time ago. The lord has shaped me in so many ways. I declare that anyone who leaves themselves to be molded by the grand artist of everything they will find that their life and actions take a meaningful shape and they can find purpose in life. I cannot explain all the changes I have seen but I know that as we help other people change their lives we find ourselves changing as well. My invitation to you all is to find the things that make you truly happy and do it. I promise you that the gospel will be one of those ways to find happiness.

 

Con Animos

 

Elder Tanner

No comments:

Post a Comment