Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Sunday, May 1, 2016

Mission Week 60, Arequipa Mission Office


This week has been hard the investigators are getting really hard to get to. We are trying so hard to get in their doors and find new ones but it's just not happening. We are finding that there are a lot of members who have tons of references so we are going to start visiting the members and asking for lots of references. I was talking to president about the changes in the mission and he told me that he was going to close some areas and that we would need to get ready for that and I asked him which areas and he said come and see. He showed me and elder sharp the transfer board including my transfer. All I am going to say is that I am not going very far... I am going to be in the area closest to the office without actually being in the office. It is a great ward as well. I hope that I can make good use of the lords Time while I am there. 
A wealthy man is someone who can make a budget and live within that budget.
 Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment