Elder Tanner

Elder Tanner

Saturday, May 30, 2015

Mission Week Eleven Moquegua


So much is changing here! When I learned that they would be closing areas I thought that I would be leaving moquegua for sure and I was devestated because there is so much potential here! Potential investigators, potential rescues, and potential for me to grow and to change! I know that I am going to leave someday but It will still be hard to leave. This week was a little bit rough. I had a fever of 103 and what I thought was strep but it turned out to be the flu, I think, I dont know for sure. We were able to get to a few investigators and we had really good lessons. One of our investigators has difficulties with her father. He doesnt want her to go to church or listen to us. I cant imagine how one can progress without the help of their parents. For much of my life I had been dependent on on my parents testimonies and their faith but out here I have learned that if an investigator doesnt have a testimony of their own their is not much you can do except invite them and teach them until they gain one! Dont have much else that happened this week. I look forward to writing you next week about changes and a possible baptism!

Also our convert Nilda turned eleven this week! She was very excited for her birthday and Elder Webb bought a mutant banana from mamita luz! It is suppose to bring you good luck i guess...


No comments:

Post a Comment